Our scenic farm and fields of sunflowers are a photographer's dream. We welcome all our guests to capture the beauty but we do have some guidelines we ask you to follow.
General Photography Guidelines
Please respect our fields and farm by abiding by the following rules:
- Please be respectful and aware of other people and our flowers.
- We allow a camera only. No lighting, ladders, props, etc.
- Stay on the paths. No picture is worth damaging the field for others.
- Stay off all farm equipment including and not limited to tractors, etc.
- Do not enter neighboring fields. Do not open any gates. Do not climb on historic stonewalls.
- Park in designated parking area only.
- No climbing trees.
- We expect all visitors to be respectful of our farm, our animals and our fields at all times.
- Anyone not abiding by any portion of this policy will be asked to leave the farm immediately.
Our policies are subject to change without notice.
Professional Photography Guidelines
Our 14 acres of sunflowers grown for charity provide a breathtaking backdrop for photographers of all types – from smartphone users to professionals. All are welcome to visit the farm, enjoy the scenery, and take pictures.
We require professional photographers who are using the property for monetary gain to apply for a permit using the form below.
The fee for a professional photography permit is a $50/hour donation to the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Connecticut, a non-profit organization devoted to granting wishes to children with life-threatening medical conditions.